ENQUÊTE COMPLIANCE ÉDITION 2021
L’AFJE et ethicorp s’associent pour la 3ème édition 2021 de leur enquête sur la compliance et la prévention des risques en entreprise.
Vous travaillez en entreprise dans les départements : juridique, compliance, éthique, ressources humaine, direction financier, Audit, direction, Etc.
Nous vous invitons à contribuer à la plus grande enquête française sur la compliance et l’entreprise. Les résultats de cette enquête et son analyse seront partagées largement.
Toutes vos réponses sont confidentielles, aucune donnée personnelle n'est collectée ni conservée. Vous répondez donc en toute liberté.
Nous vous remercions par avance pour votre participation et à très vite pour la publication des résultat.
Ethics in business is a necessity for everyone
A failure in company puts everyone at risk
• the company and its executives are exposed to prosecution
• the image of the company is undermined with customers and partners
• losing markets jeopardises jobs
• shareholders lose their investment
Ethics and security must be structured and proved
Doing nothing is an offense
•fight against corruption, fraud, harassment and discrimination ... is a legal obligation • whistleblowers must be protected
• all companies are concerned, from SMEs to large groups
• everyone, irrespective of their level, must be mobilized
whistleblowing is received and processed by lawyers
Our ethics is the best protection
• 100% online alerts, 100% secure, 100% effective • lawyers are independent professionals
• lawyers guarantee confidentiality and professional secrecy
• whistleblowers are protected and informed of the follow-up
Referral Ethics officer
•Providing a referral Ethics Officer to advise on risk situations, including conflicts of interest, and accompany the entity/company and its teams daily
• Independent lawyers guarantee competence and confidentiality
• Support to management for the implementation of an ethics strategy
• Ethics training
Risk auditing and risk mapping
Understanding you to protect you
• analyse the risks to which the company is currently exposed
• verify the chain of responsibility and delegations of authority
• suggest prevention measures proportionate to real risks
Development and monitoring of codes of ethics
Rules of conduct in order to be protected
• definition of roles and effective procedures
• ensure the absence of conflicts of interest
• avoid being a victim of fraud and cyber-attacks
• protect business secrecy
Training for managers and employees
Being informed in order to be protected
• What are your personal risks?
• on-site training
• online training and e-learning
Ethicorp.org: a quality label
• ethics is our common commitment • client companies can use our label to demonstrate their concern for ethics
• in case of violation of our Charter, we withdraw the right to use the label